Healthcare organizations face constant resource and cost pressures, especially with their capital projects. Complex capital projects need real-time documentation and accurate forecasting of capital and operation expenditures. Attainia software can help organizations meet project deadlines and avoid cost overruns.
- PLAN allows users to create and edit preliminary working and final healthcare capital equipment lists for new construction, expansion, and more.
- With PLAN’s ability to interface with most purchasing programs, users can easily organize capital equipment purchases and generate POs
- Increase efficiency with customized room templates used in facilities around the world or create tailored templates for specific rooms.
- Streamline the healthcare equipment request process.
- Purchasing replacement equipment is a collaborative process – from the point that a physician requests a piece of equipment, through the multi-tiered approval process.
- BUDGET is a single point of entry for all capital budget requests. Users from multiple facilities can submit requests, navigate the approval process, and get visibility systemwide.
- Get visibility into each project’s capital equipment budget and track planned budgets in real time.
- Attaina’s PREDICT provides visibility into all planned and budget capital for healthcare systems.
- PREDICT allows users to view all construction projects (including projects managed by consulting planners) in PLAN and combines it with all annual capital requests created in BUDGET.